Tapping … have you ever heard of it? It is a great way to reduce stress, and in this season of Covid-19, I’ve experienced it to be even more helpful.
Tapping is an energy healing technique that works with the meridian system in your body. From a scientific perspective, there is now data to prove that tapping on meridian points while focusing on stress, pain, trauma or even a limiting belief, will send a calming signal to the brain. This calming signal allows the brain to release or process the stressful thought and re-codes the message in the brain. When we sleep at night, a similar process happens as the brain sorts and files all the information of the day. This brain re-coding is truly a freeing experience.
Tapping takes healing and self-improvement to a new level with greater ease. This energy healing technique is so effective because it works with the body’s natural processing system in the brain. I’ve used tapping to clear food cravings and also seen it significantly reduced anxiety and pain in cancer patients.
If you are interested in exploring more about tapping the following resources have helped me:
- Brad Yates YouTube Brad has hundreds of free tapping videos on YouTube.
- Carol Tuttle YouTube plus her books. “Mastering Affluence” has about 100 pages of tapping clearing scripts in the book’s appendix. Carol Tuttle’s introduction to tapping will also give you additional information on tapping.
- Carol Tuttle Healing Center ($69/ month) This is a paid resource that has been very powerful in my life. I’ve experienced deep healing from participating in the healing plans.
- The Tapping Solution App There is both a free version and a premium membership which includes additional tapping scripts.
- Nick Ortner YouTube plus his book “The Tapping Solution for Manifesting your Greatest Self”
- Jessica Ortner YouTube plus her book “The Tapping Solution for Weight Loss & Body Confidence”
In the video below, I will show you the tapping points and together we will clear stress and anxiety surrounding the coronavirus. Happy Tapping!
2 thoughts on “Introduction to Tapping: Energy Healing Technique to Reduce Stress and Anxiety”